Sunday 5 April 2015

LE PRNTEMPS

Spring is slowly arriving and we are welcoming it with open arms!!  I would like to announce that I am now on twitter and invite you to follow me @NCaceros.  I will continue to blog French resources, and larger "share" items, however I look forward to posting pictures more frequently as Twitter allows us to do so easily!

Following are some French Spring themed songs and vocabulary that you may wish to review with your child.  Spring time allows for such natural curiosity and wonder that I look forward to rich inquiries and investigations in the coming months. I will share these through Twitter and our blog.

Tuesday we will be celebrating our "cabane à sucre" French Canadian tradition in class.  Along with eating pancakes and maple syrup, we will view this little television episode "Mouk:  Le sirop d'érable" and dance to this French Canadian song "La Bastringue"

Mouk:Le sirop d'érable


La Bastringue

Following are some French Spring songs that we have been learning in class.

Chanson: Le printemps

Le Printemps

Cherchez moi, coucou coucou

And finally, some French vocabulary that we will be learning.
Le printemps vocabulary


Planting Vocabulary

HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment