Sunday 7 September 2014

BONJOUR!!

My name is Mme Natalie and I will be your child's French teacher this year.  I work part-time therefore when I am not at school with your child, I am home spending time with my daughter and organizing a very busy family of four!   Gabriella is 9 years old, Daniel 7, Maya 5 and Emma is almost 2.


The first week was a busy one, but what a great start to the year.  We will be spending most of September reviewing rules and routines and slowly easing into some simple French.  By October, I do try to speak to your child mostly in French.  While I hope for many to start speaking in French by the end of the year, my primary goal is for all students to understand when I speak to them.  Following are some songs that your child will be learning in September.  For my Seniors, many already know these songs and when I played some last week, many were able to sing along....WONDERFUL!!!  



Chanson de l'alphabet



Assis / Debout




Les jours de la semaine



Les couleurs


Watch these videos with your child as often as you can and HAVE FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment